Paste Magazine

Bruce said:

> And I'd bought that Paste Music CD too.  I
> don't especially love it yet.
> The Linford thing I thought was going to be
> more than year+ old tour
> diaries.  I don't get how Josh and the gang
> pick their music they approve.
> It seems like there's the hip acoustic-y pseudo
> CCMers, and these other
> artists the Paste guys liked before they
> limited their music horizons to
> include mostly CCMers now.  At any rate, the
> OtR song on the comp CD is
> "It's Never Quite What it Seems (Whole Band)".

Jeff responds:

I'm not terribly familiar with most of the
artists/bands on the Paste CD. But the articles
and reviews in the magazine are definitely not
"hip acoustic-y pseudo CCMers." So far, I see it
as a magazine that is covering the
long-overlooked in-between areas of the music
industry to which bands like OTR and artists such
as Sam Phillips and Victoria Williams belong.

Jeff McCloud
teamccloud at yahoo_com