Re: the violet burning and owen's ring (no otr)

I just saw TVB with Owensring and Darling down last night in Columbus.

Lowlights:
- I didn't LOVE Owensring.  I think they are a little hard for my taste.
- There weren't enough people at this show.  I tried to promote it a little, but being two hours away was kind of difficult.  I felt bad for the guys.
 - The show ended up starting late because of sound problems.

Highlights
 - We got a rock show and a vibe show.  Michael played a couple brand new songs, and many off of the Gravity Show record which just came out on Northern Records.
 - The people who were there were fanatics, and it was fun to meet them and discuss the Burning.
 - Michael played some piano during the Vibe show.
 - They played Halo (absolutely gorgeous song) which I shouted out a request for and Michael said "How did you know I was thinking of that song?"

Other Comments
I personally don't mind the mixer.  A lot of the stuff on the Gravity Show has this electronic 80's dance thing going on, and that's hard to recreate live on what instruments they have.

~Sarah Best~