Re: the violet burning and owen's ring (no otr)

that darling mark from the netherlands said:

> I have two questiones:
>  -what kind of music does Owen's Ring play?

i guess it would be equated with the music of tvb.  i'm such a bad person to
answer this...i never know how to categorize other people!  but i do think
that it is safe to say what a good match these two bands are...they seemed to
me to be pretty much the same musically.

>  -did tvb play any songs of thier new album that's due out in august
>  according to their website?

i'm not the person to ask, since i don't know any of their songs to begin
with, and when mike talked, he muttered, and so i didn't catch a lot of it.
matt, are you around?  you should answer this!  :)

sorry i can't be of more help, but i really did enjoy the show, and i'm glad
that i made you think differently of seeing them again.  i could understand
missing the cornerstone show if you have seen them a lot in the past...there
are so many bands to see at one time, and if you don't make decisions, how
could you ever see anyone that you wanted to?

happy saturday, everyone!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka