RE: the book of linford

Mark wrote:
> I don't remember which was my first, but when I threw out all my cassettes
> (stupid, stupid, so stupid) I kept all my singles.  I don't have
> a bunch, but
> they seem to be dwindling as the years go by.

I did the opposite recently; I threw all my cassingles away, but I still
have most of my old cassettes in a drawer.  I've replaced quite a few of
them with CD's lately, though...

> I would gladly trade all my cassette singles and my CD singles
> for a nice hefty
> collection of Vinyl.  I was too young to really get into collecting when
> records were big.

I have begun amassing a collection of some of my favorite albums on vinyl
through ebay and used record stores.  A couple of years ago when we had a
yard sale as a fundraiser for the youth someone donated a ton of old
records, and we got to go through and pick out what we wanted for free after
the sale was over.  I picked up both Eagles Greatest Hits and Midnight
Starr's "No Parking On The Dance Floor" just for the fun of it...

Chris
"We're not really a party band."  --Linford Detweiler