RE: the book of linford

--- Chris Queen <cqueen at tmsmail_net> wrote:
> The first one I ever bought was "The One I Love" by REM...

I don't remember which was my first, but when I threw out all my cassettes
(stupid, stupid, so stupid) I kept all my singles.  I don't have a bunch, but
they seem to be dwindling as the years go by.

I would gladly trade all my cassette singles and my CD singles for a nice hefty
collection of Vinyl.  I was too young to really get into collecting when
records were big.

Mark

=====