RE: ADVERTISING

Rhys seemed a bit concerned about my advertising idea:  My aim is not
simply to say, "advertising is bad."  It is to say, "Look at what's around
you, and what does it mean?"

The reason I didn't ask about anything but exploiting African-Americans is
that those are the good quotes I've got...  (There's even a term called
"bro-ing" in big ad firms, referring to how to use the growing trends in
the African-American community to increase sales.)

If anybody's got some good facts/quotes on other cultures being used to
sell, please give!

Sherry