Swing Out!...............Sister.

On their second successful ("Same Girl" was the single) album's
publicity tour, Regis Philbin kept saying "Swing
Out!...................................(pregnant
pause)................Sister! when discussing their upcomng appearance
on Live! With Regis And Kathie Lee.
46
I feel that Swing Out, Sister! was kind of a poor man's Basia.

Has oTr mentioned any of the soft, soft, light, jazzy  progressive a.c.
of the 1980's as influences?

Swing Out!!!!.................Sister!
Basia
Simply Red
Meet Danny Wilson
Deacon Blue
Double
Anita Baker
Luther Vandross
Paul Young
Paul Carrack
Icehouse
Treat Her Right
Miami Sound Machine
Chris Isaak
Patti LaBelle
Toto
Chris De Burgh
Was (not Was)
Vangelis
Timothy B. Schmidt
Level 42
Spandau Ballet
Orchestral Maneuvers In The Dark
Split Enz/Crowded House/Finnmania
Jan Hammer
Yanni
Steve Winwood
Kansas
Lani Hall
Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam

p.s., On weekdays, Bravo shows _Moonlighting_, right before TNN shows
_Miami Vice_.

p.p.s., in contrast, I always liked the over the top. brash eighties
acts, like Tommy Conwell And The Young Rumblers,  The Dead Milkmen, Red
7, Laibach, Kim Mitchell, Steve Earle And The Dukes, and Los Lobos.

Have you fed the Media Beast lately?
mathismedia.com
"Whatever shall we do with these days?" - Linford Detweiler
http://community.webtv.net/Sobriqet/SOBRIQUET