chroma key & orchestra of strategic influence

"Lawlor, Barry" <Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov> wrote:
> "This band is awesome, and by golly I have most
> excellent music taste, now I must go out and see
> what music I bought that I didn't remember buying".
> Much to my disappointment I looked at what was in
> the changer and it was Dan's Essential artists
> Chroma Key that was playing.  I think I said it
> when I first got it, but I am going to say it
> again.  I must find some more Chroma Key and add
> them to my music collection.

oh yes, most delightful.  they're my #1 band, with
a bullet.

the debut album _Dead Air For Radios_ from 1998 is
the best to start with.  http://www.chromakey.com/

Chroma Key is supposed to have a new one this year,
plus Kevin's side project with Dream Theater and
Fates Warning people is coming out in November...
it's called Orchestra of Strategic Influence with
Kevin Moore (the man behind Chroma Key) playing
keyboards and singing.  OSI is my most-anticipated
album of 2002.

Dan

np: tool - aenima

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/