Re: a progressive listener

Hey all you prog-head kids,

   Just thought I'd share my excitement, I've got fifth row
seats for Yes this Tuesday.  Rick Wakeman's back in the band,
too, that makes me happy.  I also picked up their Symphnonic DVD
this week.  That was a whole lot of fun to watch.

   I used to listen to a lot of progressive rock, but these days
about the only loosely related prog bands I listen to are Yes and
King's X.

   Ric was a big fan of prog rock, too, if I remember right.  He
sometimes would sneak in riffs from old Genesis songs at Monk concerts.

   Jeff

--
Visit the Over the Rhine History site:
http://jeffreyholland.tripod.com/otrhine/index.html