Re: a progressive listener

I too in my early days was into alot of "Prog".Off hand I can remember going
to ,Crimson,UK,Nektar,Camel,Marillion,as well as Genesis,ELP,Yes,Gabriel etc
and I'm sure a few others I can't rememeber
due to braincells being killed off.But as I got older I just got away from
it due to the fact that some Prog bands are too Prog for thier own
good,meaning they forget about the song and just play endless parts they
paste together with almost no emotion or heart.Just my opinion.