RE: a progressive listener

Dan Wrote:

>>other great prog acts that i got into due to DT...

>>Chroma Key,

I was playing on my computer after work yesterday afternoon and turned my
stereo on to shuffle play in the living room.  I heard this song come on and
didn't recognize it.  But, I thought to myself, "This band is awesome, and
by golly I have most excellent music taste, now I must go out and see what
music I bought that I didn't remember buying".  Much to my disappointment I
looked at what was in the changer and it was Dan's Essential artists Chroma
Key that was playing.  I think I said it when I first got it, but I am going
to say it again.  I must find some more Chroma Key and add them to my music
collection.

Steve Welcome once again to the list.  Hang around enjoy the banter....

out here riding Dan's musical taste,
Barry