Re: well!

Before Barry went into spoiling the illusion, shadow at teuton_org wrote:

>  i had a door - i like this better. i like the atmosphere a LOT. (:

I agree with Rhys.
I changed jobs recently, and went from office with door and window wall
and name plate to a plywood-constructed open-cubicle-thing with a better
computer, a real-live-actual drafting desk, skylights above, and three
very cool coworkers in conversational range.

Wouldn't go back to the isolated corporate office even if ya offered me
chocolate in the bargain.  I'll take a creative studio environment any day.

:)
Anita