RE: well! (life spoiling content)

Sarah wrote:

>>Sarah, whose lifetime career goal is to one day own a door, and possibly a
window as well!

Ya see, I hate to spoil this for you but there is a flaw in your theory. I
too once wanted a door of my own and a window.  Now I have a door and a
window.  When the door is closed evidently this means to co-workers, "Come
in I am not busy right now".  A locked door means, "Bang on the door until I
can't hear my conference call anymore".  Doors are overrated, or my
co-workers are under-trained.  As far as the window goes, I get to observe
people leaving work and walking outside having fun.

So Sarah, dear Sarah, sorry for spoiling this for you, but the doors don't
always give ya privacy and the windows sometimes show ya what you are
missing.

And as far as having messages moderated for OtR content....crap....no one
would ever see my e-mail address again. ;)

out here with doors and a window,
Barry

PS  Sometimes the door does keep the employees away.  And sometimes I catch
sight of a cute girl across the parking lot, through my window.  Plus I can
keep an eye on my truck.  I like my truck.