Re: well!

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Sarah Herr wrote:

> *Peeking her head out of cube* Well it looks like my cube farm
> survived. I hope yours gets up and running soon! Darn - does that mean
> we have to keep working?

yep. another curse of the day: exceptional hearing allows ou to hear a
sond that is normally at the edge of others' hearing - the ups server
complains. and it's three feet from me. did i already mention this? (:

> Sarah, whose lifetime career goal is to one day own a door, and
> possibly a window as well!

i had a door - i like this better. i like the atmosphere a LOT. (:

i have multiple windows (: o wait, you mean those glas things that hang in
walls and you can open and climb out of?

um hm.

rhys