Re: well!

>From: rhys
>
>yep. another curse of the day: exceptional hearing allows ou to hear a
>sond that is normally at the edge of others' hearing - the ups server
>complains. and it's three feet from me. did i already mention this? (:

Yikies. One thing about losing power though, is you can hear *everything*.
Like when a person on the other side of the building sneezes. 'Cause there's
no hum and whirr of machinery to drown it out.

>i had a door - i like this better. i like the atmosphere a LOT. (:
>
>i have multiple windows (: o wait, you mean those glas things that hang in
>walls and you can open and climb out of?
>
>um hm.

Yes those glass things are very helpful for escaping the building in case of
meltdown or an angry rampage or something. *suspiciously looking at
coworkers out of corner of eye*

But no door?

Sarah