Re: well!

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Sarah Herr wrote:

> >From: rhys

> Yikies. One thing about losing power though, is you can hear
> *everything*.  Like when a person on the other side of the building
> sneezes. 'Cause there's no hum and whirr of machinery to drown it out.

nope. but now we have the windows open (the kind you climb out of). cos
it's warm in here with all the stuff running.

> Yes those glass things are very helpful for escaping the building in
> case of meltdown or an angry rampage or something. *suspiciously
> looking at coworkers out of corner of eye*

(:

i create my door and window everytime i sit down. and people have to
knock/wave repeatedly for me to 'come out'

it's called cranked music and concentration.

> But no door?

not necessary (:

barry's people sound undertrained.

door closed means "GO AWAY or i will replace you with a very small shell
script' or less talk; more code;

dear barry -

teach your people to leave you be (:

or put a sign that says go away on it nicely. and then when the next
person knocks, endeavour to educate them upon the meaning of a
parallellogram fitted flush with the wall (another parrallelgram that runs
the height of the room, floor to ceiling) etc.

rhys