RE: well! (life spoiling content)

from out there barry....

>out here with doors and a window,
>Barry

>PS  Sometimes the door does keep the employees away.  And sometimes I
catch
>sight of a cute girl across the parking lot, through my window.  Plus I
can
>keep an eye on my truck.  I like my truck.

i have a nice office...w/ a great office mate...but my walls and floor and
furniture and ceiling are varying levels of dull grey.  i try to brighten
it w/ brightly colored toys, photos, lots of silly laughing....and echoes
of otr...and an occasional visit from my oh so beautiful bike...did i
mention my bike is beautiful?  : )  ....but i long for at least an
occasional glimpse of the sunshine...and a door to close out the strains of
country music and ladies prattling about and cackling in the
halls....ah....this indeed would be a welcome change.

as for watching cute girls across the parking lot...i'll leave that for you
barry.  : )  i do like my car though..when it is carrying my bike.  i'd
look at my bike.  did i mention i have a beautiful bike?

....out here dreaming of riding...

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_