Re: Karin said go listen to Brownhouse.. so I did

Dang, I just remembered I was gonna pick up there little cd at Cstone.
Shoot. We saw them at Cstone, and I really liked them. OtRish.

I don't think I have any other info. Sorry.

And Michelle...you look just as I thought you would. :)

kylie

Michelle:
I remember Karin mentioning Brownhouse before, or maybe I saw
their name as opening acts for OtR on the upcoming show's URL, I
have no idea - I'm losing my mind maybe.

I do know that on the Cornerstone show, Karin says to go check
out Brownhouse.  So I went to their site, d/l'd their 3 mp3's,
and I like-y.  I like-y very much.

Question is, does anyone have any other mp3's or information
that their site doesn't?  Dan the Music Man..?  Anyone?  I'm
very curious.  Any info will thrill me.. it doesn't take much
anymore, so, yea.  ;)  Thanks in advance ya'll.

michelle

http://www.listen.to/brownhouse  shows the last update to the
page as 3/11/02

"You are always scatterbrained!! What do you mean 'lately'??"