Re: Kim Taylor's CD

In a message dated 8/2/2002 7:40:15 PM Central Daylight Time, trentjerome at hotmail_com writes:

  Has anyone else here gotten it yet?  What are your opinions?

Yes, I received my copy in the mail yesterday.  I've been waiting for it to come out ever since I saw her open for Over the Rhine in December.  It's a great CD, one of the best CDs I've purchased so far this year.  I truly enjoy every song on the disk.  I probably listened to the whole thing at least 4 times yesterday.  I particularly enjoy So Black, So Bright, Drip, Drop, Griffin's Lullaby...forget it, I guess I particularly enjoy every song on the CD and it's hard to single out just a few songs.  Anyhow, I also recommend that all ya all should order this CD.  I believe it's $18 with shipping, unless she changed the price which I doubt. That is all.

RoAnn

I didn't come here looking for Jesus, I brought Him with me.
       ~unknown~