Kim Taylor's CD

Hello everyone!
   I am SOOO happy to announce to the list that Kim Taylor's CD is now out
and available.  (If anyone here doesn't know who she is, she opened for OtR
on some dates last year; and Linford and Karin guest on her CD, and it's
produced by Jack).

   Has anyone else here gotten it yet?  What are your opinions?

   I just recieved it yesterday in the mail, and am MORE than overjoyed by
it!  If you guys have the extra money, than there is absolutely no excuse
not to get this CD.  It's uncommon that I'll this wholeheartedly endorse a
CD on an e-mail list, but this one is really that good!

   To the untrained ear, one might mistake Kim for Karin.  There voices are
different, but yet there are similarities.  One of my friends thought it was
OtR at first.  Her writing style is different than K & L's though.

   She is an incredible writer, singer and "music maker", as L & K are.
Her voice even seems to have this kind of jazz feel at certain points.  The
songs are just beaufitul, and I think anyone here who can afford it should
buy it!  Jack did a wonderful job on production.

   It can only be purchased through her webpage I believe (she's
independent).  www.kim-taylor.net  The ordering information may not be up on
the page, but you can e-mail her at info at kim-taylor_net to find out how to
order.  Do yourselves a favor and get this album!  If you like OtR, I don't
know how you couldn't really appreciate this album!

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers

(np: Kraftwerk: Trans-Europe Express)