Bill Mallonee in Indy (no OtR)

Since Bill Mallonee has been mentioned on the list recently, I thought I
would let those of you in the Indianapolis area know that he will be back in
town.  The details are as follows:

WHO:  The Vigilantes of Love (a.k.a. Bill Mallonee and the Trophy Wives)
WHAT:  Indy CD release show for "Fetal Position."
WHEN:  Thursday, July 18th
       Doors open 8 PM; Show at 9 PM
WHERE:  The Patio
        6308 N. Guilford Ave.
        Indianapolis, IN
WHY:  Hear great songs from Bill's new solo record,
      VoL's "Summershine", etc.
HOW:  Tickets are only $5 and are available through Tickemaster.com

Since Karin and Linford will be off the road for awhile, I hope to see some
Rhinelanders at this show! : )

Thanks,

Jeff Grantham