Re: Jack

In a message dated Sun, 30 Jun 2002 9:50:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, Rick Callender <binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com> writes:

>that being said, i STILL would hate to see Jack leave
>the band, but dammit... family should come first...
>
>sigh.
>
>bink

Isn't it about time for their kid to be starting preschool? I have Rennie friends who really can only do circuit until their offspring reach school age-- then it's time to hang up the Bald Mountains and put the Coleman into storage. Also, the urge to settle can be overwhelming sometimes, even for the most itinerant of artists.

Regardless: Linford? Karin? Jack, if you're out there? What's the scoop?