Bootlegs

Hellllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

                I am new to the list and I am looking for OTR bootlegs!  I have run out of new songs to find so I MUST resort to bootlegs :)!  Also do you all have the tribute cd?  I am thinking about getting it.  Any reviews? I have been listening to OTR for yeeeeeeeeeeearrrrrrrrssss and I can't WAIT for the new stuff to come out!   Thank you all!

                                  nosaj

"Hope sometimes can blind the heart,
calling light what breathes like dark."
-Sarah Masen