Cornerstone

I'm leaving for Cornerstone EARLY tomorrow morning from Minneapolis.  I hope to see some of you there.  I have no idea how I'll be able to meet any of you guys since I don't think anything has been officially decided about a meeting of any sort.  I'll be at the RMC BBQ on Thursday with my brother and my daughter.  I'll also be with my daughter at BOTH of the Over the Rhine shows.  So, I'll be the short chick with a little girl (she's 7ish and has REALLY long hair).  We'll both be wearing bandanas as well most likely, so we shouldn't be that hard to pick out.  Just stop by and say hi, I'd definitely like to meet some of you people.

RoAnn