Re: jack

I asked Jack point blank at the Fitzgeralds show "how are you going to be
living in Scotland and be in a band in Ohio"? He said"We'll just have to see
how it'll work out.My 2 cents worth as I always give it is:
I've really come to love Jack's tasteful guitar playing but this isn't going
to help the long term continuity for OTR it can only hurt it.Let's see all
the hands of the people out there who would leave Karin & Linford to move to
Scotland and do.....what? That's like a spouse or significant other saying
"I'm moving but we'll get together once and while when it's convenient".I
hate to say it but I'm sure it's about $$$.Jack has a family to support and
thats quite different than K & L who just have Willow to feed.I don't know I
could be wrong,any thoughts????