Re: About 50 Over the Rhine pics - on a site not your inbox

Well the thunder's gone but the pics remain. Kylie's pics are up at
http://homepage.mac.com/thatnath/
for anyone who wants to take a gander.

8 p.m. at the York Street Cafe. Come get your fix at the OTR Tribute
Concert tonight. Looks to be a great time with about 10 bands reporting
in. yorkstreetonline.com says $5, not bad for a whole lot of music.

Also, I'll be listee-ing from a new address, fishpatrol at fuse_net

Tune up that djembe, lad,

Nathan