RE: Cornerstone otr listie meeting

Title: RE: Cornerstone otr listie meeting

Greetings again all,

Thanks for the positives about the High Dive pics.  Yes Kylie, it is a free site.  They give you about 20MB worth of space for free, you just have to allow their ads on your page.  With all of the pictures, I only used up about 3MB of the allotted 20.

I think the Thursday BBQ would be a great place to meet.  If we go we will be there.  We just got an emergency placement Friday of two boys for foster care and I am now not sure if we will be attending.  There are a lot of regulations and stipulations about crossing state lines and we haven't got all the paperwork back as of yet.  In addition, the 4th is one of the boys' birthday and his father had requested a visit.  So Cornerstone is pretty iffy right now.  And darn it, I just picked up a golf cart a week or so ago.  We can use it around the house too but it was mainly gotten with Cornerstone in mind, I suppose it will also give me time to fix the brakes.  ;-)

golf cartin' in the pasture

Michael