RE: Cornerstone otr listie meeting

That's an interesting question...after all, I give my SSN out to so many
banks/schools/places of employment already, I might as well just broadcast
it to the world.  Then again...nah.

Now, the reason I didn't want to give out my cell # on the list is simply
because the list is archived, and it becomes very easy to find information
posted on the list just by searching Google.  I'm not so sure I want my
phone number out there for a million little prank-calling eighth graders to
find.

-Smitty the Paranoid