Re: About 50 Over the Rhine pics - on a site not your inbox

Thanks for showing me up, Michael! :) How did you do that?? Is it free
space??

Those are good. Nice job.

kylie

Greetings all,

I just finally got around to posting these up on a site so as not to load up
the inboxes of all fellow Orchard Dwellers.

I think there are about 50 pics I put up there, some aren't the best but I
didn't keep any back just stuck them all up.  It looked like some folks were
getting all excited about Kylie's 4 pics, so I thought I would just throw
out the whole lot.

It does take a little time depending on how fast your connection is to load
them all.

Hope you all enjoy

http://www.angelfire.com/music4/otrpics/

Michael