Re: About 50 Over the Rhine pics - on a site not your inbox

am i the only one who can't see michael's site?  it keeps telling me the
site is down because it's using too much bandwidth.

:(

>From: Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com>
>To: "Over-The-Rhine (E-mail)" <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
>Subject: About 50 Over the Rhine pics - on a site not your inbox
>Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:43:37 -0500
>
>Greetings all,
>
>I just finally got around to posting these up on a site so as not to load
>up
>the inboxes of all fellow Orchard Dwellers.
>
>I think there are about 50 pics I put up there, some aren't the best but I
>didn't keep any back just stuck them all up.  It looked like some folks
>were
>getting all excited about Kylie's 4 pics, so I thought I would just throw
>out the whole lot.
>
>It does take a little time depending on how fast your connection is to load
>them all.
>
>Hope you all enjoy
>
>http://www.angelfire.com/music4/otrpics/
>
>Michael
>
>np: Dead Artist Syndrome - Happy Hour
>
>"my other office has a window"

By means of all created things, without exception, the divine assails us,
penetrates us, and molds us. We imagined it as distant and inaccessible,
whereas in fact we live steeped in its burning layers.

- Teilhard de Chardin