RE: About 50 Over the Rhine pics - on a site not your inbox

Title: RE: About 50 Over the Rhine pics - on a site not your inbox

>am i the only one who can't see michael's site?  it keeps
>telling me the
>site is down because it's using too much bandwidth.
>
>:(

That is an issue with the free sites and with laziness.  If you have a site with a lot of stuff on it (pics use a lot) and have several people accessing it at approx the same time, it uses up you hourly bandwidth allotment.  I probably could have done work arounds, like putting pictures on separate pages or make 3-4 sites, but as I said laziness was probably a culprit.

If you wait an hour or so you should be able to see it.  I just went out there as a viewer not an owner and got it fine.

I also tend to use the free sites as opposed to ones from my ISP because I change ISPs usually about once a year or so.

So just be patient and you'll get to it.

Sorry,

Michael