Re: Amuse Me.....what 5 CD's?

I think I'm approaching 800 cd's now, so to be limited to 5 would make me
very cranky.  So I chose two possible groups:

1) Miles Davis - ESP
2) Violet Burning - Faith and Devotions of a Satellite Heart
3) The Innocence Mission - Glow
4) Vigilantes of Love - Audible Sigh
5) Living Sacrifice - The Hammering Process

-- OR --

1) Ester Drang - Goldenwest
2) Havalina Rail Company - America
3) Hopesfall - The Frailty of Words