Re: New Member

Hi Benjamin!

My, Coloradoans are just flocking to the list these days!  First Trudy, now Benjamin.  Hoo-ray!

Welcome Benjamin, somehow 26.  I’m Dawn, somehow 31.  Though I feel more like 13!  What part of Denver are you in?

As for the fires….yea it’s still kind of crazy here.  The sky outside my office is pretty hazy today, though not as bad as when the Hayman fire first started.  Seeing ashes floating around downtown Denver was just a little too surreal…

Dawn

Np:  10,000 Maniacs – Our Time in Eden (yay!  Natalie Merchant at Red Rocks on Tuesday!  Woot!)