RE: New Member

New Benjamin writes:

>>I just wanted to introduce myself and make sure I understood how this
whole thing works.

Okay, the way that I understand it is that you make a check out for $50
written to "Cash", that is my middle name.  At that point you will be a
member of the OtR mailing list, and for each subsequent post just send your
additional monies to me, Barry "Cash" Lawlor, at a rate of $5.95 per post.
I will e-mail you off list about my address and the address of my Swiss Bank
account that eventually you can wire money to.  It's lots of fun and I make
lots of money, everybody wins right?

>>I am Benjamin, somehow 26.  I live in Denver Colorado.

For real though, welcome Benjamin, jump right in, it is kinda quiet around
here recently.  I guess everyone is gearing up for USA vs. Germany.

Out here,
Barry

PS  You will get your money back if you ever catch me posting anything
remotely related to OtR.