this somehow business (Re: New Member)

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 BenMNCC at aol_com wrote:

> I just wanted to introduce myself and make sure I understood how this
> whole thing works.

hello benjamin aol.

> I am Benjamin, somehow 26.

this whole somewho thing... near as i can tell, it's a progressive thing.
where you start with i and every so often you do an $i++; eventually this
increments up to 26 or some other such number. unfortunately, i have yet
to convine the ++'s to nap into --'s. they are industrious little
critters.

soon as i figure it out, i'll pass on the hack.

> I live in Denver Colorado.

the fires aren't getting much better are they?

rhys

--
Application has reported a 'Not My Fault' in module KRNL.EXE in line
0200:103F