RE: this somehow business (Re: New Member)

Title: RE: this somehow business (Re: New Member)

>> I am Benjamin, somehow 26.

Somehow, I passed all of you up, seems like I'm always in the passing lane

>> I live in Denver Colorado.
>
>the fires aren't getting much better are they?

Both my sisters live out that way.  One has had to evacuate twice so far this year.  You can easily see the flame tinged smoke from their deck.

On topic:  Excellent show last night.  Got to meet a couple of listees (Joel and Mia were working the tables and even got the band to do Cast Me Away - what a huge treat)

Just an all round excellent show.  I'm swamped and tired (got back to town at 2ish and had to be to work at 6) and can't go into too much details at the moment.  I'll scan the set list tomorrow or Saturday and post it.  Maybe Joel will give a review.

Back to work;

Michael

np: Thee Pirates - Nasty, Brutish and Short

"My other office has a window"