RE: Amuse Me.....what 5 CD's?

Eric wrote:

>>i'd go for length and diversity:
>>twhf
>>kirsty maccoll - tropical brainstorm
>>coltrane - blue train
>>disc 3 (fire) of bob marley's redemption songs box set
>>cj - lay it down

I think that was what drove me nuts about his selections.  I own everything
he had except the Indigo Girls and whatever Classical music it was.  So it
is not like I totally dislike this mucis, but the shuffle from U2, to
Classical was harsh.  I guess I tend to put similar music "for me", in my
changer.  I just never got used to his 5 CD's.  Now every time I hear "With
or Without You", I am gonna wait for Sting or Michael Card to start singing.
ha.

out here,
Barry

PS  I agree with Allen.  Germany wasn't *all* over the USA.  They were the
better team, but USA had more opportunities and put up a fight.  What was it
that Tony Kornheiser (a local reporter who is nationally syndicated) wrote
yesterday?  Something in the way of "It's just like France to drop out early
and leave the USA to handle Germany".  It's all good, there was excellent
sportsmanship and you could tell the mutual respect the teams had for each
other.