Bloody Marys

"So my question is...do you think Karin was really drinking a bloody
mary in a bar room in the south? I know...this is kind of a stupid
question. But I want an answer. :) (from Karin) Oh, the joy that would
fill my soul. I often wonder about how literal the lyrics are. Anyone,
anyone??
wondering if this post will get a reply," Kylie

Only if they are mixed by Trina Shoemaker

It's 6 A.M. in LeMans

"If I were Roy Rogers, it'd just be me, and Trigger, I couldn't bring
myself to marryin' no Dale..." -Lyle Lovett

http://community.webtv.net/Sobriqet/SOBRIQUET