More OTR memorabilia, sticker patterns

On the topic of trading cards and such, here's a bit of memorabilia I ran
across the other day and thought I'd scan and share...

http://www.geocities.com/miscelena/1OTR.8.94.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/miscelena/2OTR.8.94.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/miscelena/3OTR.8.94.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/miscelena/4OTR.8.94.jpg

(The 'OTR' must be capitalized, btw; Geocities uses case-sensitive addresses,
apparently.  And if the site's unavailable, try again later: you get what you
pay for, and it's a free page...*smile*)

If anyone has more of these, I'd love to see them.

Oh, and here's the pattern for Michelle's 'scampering rat' sticker that will
soon adorn the bumper of my car (sorry this has taken so long, Michelle,
et.al.)  The second version is with a font called, appropriately, Good Dog.
Do with it as you will!  :)

http://www.geocities.com/miscelena/ratsticker.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/miscelena/ratsticker2.jpg

Enjoy...