Drinkin Bloody-Mary's(OtR content...hehe)

Soo...this weekend I saw "The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood". I
thought it was humorous, except for the annoying hyena(middle aged woman who
obviously doesn't get out much) sitting behind me. (ugh) Anyhoo, lately I've
been pretty obsessed with "Jesus in New Orleans" and all thru the movie they
were drinkin bloody mary's(in the south). ;)So my question is...do you think
Karin was really drinking a bloody mary in a bar room in the south? I
know...this is kind of a stupid question. But I want an answer. :) (from
Karin) Oh, the joy that would fill my soul. I often wonder about how literal
the lyrics are. Anyone, anyone??

wondering if this post will get a reply,
Kylie

ah well baby just roll me away...