Re: Obstacles To Mating

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, So Briquet wrote:
> "If I were Roy Rogers, it'd just be me, and Trigger, I couldn't bring
> myself to marryin' no Dale..." -Lyle Lovett

Heh.  Reminds me of _Son of Paleface_ (1952), where Jane Russell strokes
Roy Rogers' cheek, and when he doesn't react at all, Bob Hope asks him,
"What's the matter, don't you like girls?"  Roy turns to Bob and says,
with an absolutely straight face, "I'll stick to horses, mister."

Disturbed by this, Bob Hope then nervously inches away from him.