Re: the invisible man

hehe. I feel soo privileged. And Matt...please reply to Jessyka's private
emails!!! Goodness.

kylie

Humph.  I'd been seeing OtR in concert for years, and they used to notice me
without knowing I was a list lurker.  Then, I de-lurked and met Jessyka.
Subsequently, when I see OtR I'm too busy just TRYING to get noticed to be
recognized.  That Jessyka, she's quite the whiley diversion.  Still, when am
I gonna have my "magical" moment, GOSHDARNIT!!!

Hey Jessyka, don't leave the 'burgh yet!

its all good (and never quite what it seems),

Matt

ah well baby just roll me away...