Re: the invisible man

my friend matt, who is too busy with yucky a&p to reply to my PRIVATE
e-mails, said:

> Humph.  I'd been seeing OtR in concert for years, and they used to notice
me
>  without knowing I was a list lurker.  Then, I de-lurked and met Jessyka.
>  Subsequently, when I see OtR I'm too busy just TRYING to get noticed to be
>  recognized.  That Jessyka, she's quite the whiley diversion.  Still, when
am
>  I gonna have my "magical" moment, GOSHDARNIT!!!

it's not *my* fault for having a charismatic smile!  besides, the last
concert we were at linford knew *exactly* who you were.  next time, ask
questions without waiting for ME to prompt you!  *wink*

>  Hey Jessyka, don't leave the 'burgh yet!

didn't say i was planning on it...on the contrary, i may be here a lot longer
than i initially planned...

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka