Re: the invisible man

>From: JLuvzMusyk at aol_com
>
>my friend matt, who is too busy with yucky a&p to reply to my PRIVATE
>e-mails, said:

Yowza!  I feel like SUCH a HEEL, which is calcaneous in Latin, which I will
always remeber by visualizing a calcan-starved cat biting its owner's heel.
More moronic anecdotes...  Hooked on pneumonics works for me!

Um, I really think I did relpy to all of those mails, though.  Still.  Heel.
  Me.

>besides, the last
>concert we were at linford knew *exactly* who you were.

He did?  I didn't pick up on that...  I perceived more of a polite sort of
acknowledgement of me as a human being, or perhaps a fan, than anything
else.  Well, he was busy...

next time, ask
>questions without waiting for ME to prompt you!  *wink*

I'll go stand in the corner now.  Bad dog.

> >  Hey Jessyka, don't leave the 'burgh yet!
>
>didn't say i was planning on it...on the contrary, i may be here a lot
>longer
>than i initially planned...

YAY!!  I'd hate to live in a one-listee town. Or would I?  I could be a
legend in my own mind...

I should be asleep.  I couldn't sleep last night on account of the two
quizzes scheduled for today, which I aced.  I'm so high-strung, how will I,
or my freakin' bladder,  ever survive two years of nursing school?  (Insert
prayer request here.)

Given to a spirit of fear,

Heelboy