re: Kylie's interrogation, secret superhero origins reavealed

 > Smitty remarked by saying:

That's a bit redundant, innit?  Oh well it's late (probably wasn't when
you wrote that, but it is when I'm replying, so we'll give you the
benefit of the doubt.)

Nah, I was just being sarcastic. Peeps always have these clever little lines
for when they reply...so I was just being dumb, but thanks for playin. :)

You know the one thing I loved about ICQ...the way it sounded like a type
writer. Gosh, I loved that. I guess it's still cool to use. I had a very
special friend that I always talked to on there...soo, good memories. :)

  Smitty is a totally arbitrary name that
was given be a guy that eventually became a really good friend of
mine...we share a special brand of insanity.

Oooh, that's why it doesn't make sense. ;) You're funny. Ooh, I gotta go!
Hehe. Later.

Ky ky

ah well baby just roll me away...