Re: Karin's wisdom...and Wells Street

> Yes, there are two of me. We are identical(twins). Altho...very
> different...except when we laugh. Then you will long for the moment we leave
> your presence. ;)

So...you're alike in laughing, and I remember recent talk about your
lack of bladder control...so I can see what you mean there.  =)

> Thanks, yzzie. ;) Is there like a dictionary of all these things
> somewheres??

I found one, it seems to work for both IIRC and ROTFLMAO, so I assume it
has all the other important ones too.

http://www.ucc.ie/acronyms/

> Hey...does anyone have AoL instant messenger? :) (Squeaky5891)

I'm "SmittyL99" on AIM, "deth_bunny" on Yahoo (though I never use that)
and "49654043" on ICQ.

> the better half,
> Kylie

The Slayer of Cheese Elementals and Defender of Narnia,
Royal Assistant Knight of the Oblong Table (In Training)
Smitty