Re: Re: Karin's wisdom...and Wells Street

Yes, there are two of me. We are identical(twins). Altho...very
different...except when we laugh. Then you will long for the moment we leave
your presence. ;)

Thanks, yzzie. ;) Is there like a dictionary of all these things
somewheres??

the better half,
Kylie

On 5/30/02 10:33 PM, quoth the effervescent kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com
at kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com:

 >Hey...jb/all the others who asked...I think I'm probably coming to the
 >festival next weekend. :) It's really close to definitely(coming)!! :) And
 >I'll have my twin with me. :) Anyhoo...see ya.
 >
 >Kylie

There are two of you?

IIRC= "if I recall correctly." Also, AIR, less commonly used, which
means, of course, "as I recall."