Re: Re: Bink's a huge dork(was Karin's Wisdom/lyrical barbs)

On 5/30/02 11:04 PM, quoth the effervescent kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com
at kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com:

>and "snarf" is an action. a verb. it's kinda like
>puking things violently through your nose. right, yz?

I...don't believe I would have put it that way, quite.

I believe it's more a form of involuntary ionisation. The highest forms
of snarfing, I should add, are those that involve Sugar Smacks, Golden
Grahams, or Pepsi.

Ysoie