Re: Re: Karin's wisdom...and Wells Street

On 5/31/02 10:58 AM, quoth the effervescent kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com
at kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com:

> And you still use ICQ?! Wow...that's old school. ;)
>I used that when I was in like 8th grade.

Which couldn't have been that long ago.

Come, come, now-- you want old school, I'll pull out my Timex Sinclair
1000 with the membrane keyboard and the cassette drive. That was bleeding
edge back in...hmmm...somewhere back when pastels were still cool. ICQ is
hardly decrepit.

And bink, the word you're looking for is "Luddite."