Re: off topic -- shannon lewis in cincy...

On 5/30/02 11:47 AM, quoth the effervescent Wrmrdays at aol_com at
Wrmrdays at aol_com:

>i know this is a serious no-no, but if you don't know me, and you aren't
>from cincinnati, don't bother reading the rest of this.
>
>i just wanted to let you cincy friends and acquaintances know that i'm up
>from georgia and playing tonight (5/30/02) at York Street Cafe in Newport,
>KY...and next Thursday (6/6/02) at Reality Tuesday in Newport...it'll
>probably be a short set since I'm solo (I prefer playing with my band) but
>I hear the other acts are fabulous.
>
>thanks,
>and sorry again for the spam...
>oh, and I'll probably cover "When I Go" ;-)
>
>shannon lewis
>http://soe.pair.com/

You're a Lostee, you're talking about music, and you're probably going to
do an OtR song in your set. How on earth is this off-topic? I mean, any
moreso than anything else hereabouts?

Wish I could make it-- I bet you're da bomb, baby.